Manual Beam Shutter with SM05 Thread
Manual beam shutter is necessary to comply with CDRH laser safety requirements for lasers in Class 3B and Class 4. The shutter extends with a tube having the standard SM05 (Thorlabs compatible) internal thread. This tube can be used to assemble a beam expander, add polarization rotators, waveplates, filters, and other standard 1/2" optics.
The shutter can be centered with respect to the laser beam in two directions. First - by sliding the whole shutter assembly in the transversal heatsink recession and second - by using a setscrew to change the height of the shutter's aperture.
- Height adjustable
- X-axis adjustable
- Easy one-click manual close of a laser beam
- Can be used to assemble beam expander
- Can be used to add polarization rotators, waveplates, filters
- Easy to mount to most of Integrated Optics® heatsinks
- Black anodized, so this shutter absorbs back-reflections
This shutter is designed to be attached to the following heatsinks and adapter plates: AM-H3, AM-H5, AM-H6, AM-H8, AM-H9, AM-H10.
| Coating||Black anodized|
| Thread for optics||Yes|
| Thread type||0.535"-40 (Thorlabs SM05)|
| Thread length, mm||12|
| Aperture height adjustment||Yes|
| Clear aperture, mm||4|
| Warranty, months||14|
| Country of origin||Lithuania|