M6 Optical Breadboard Adapter for MatchBox®
Full production Product specifications are stable. Delivery time is predictable.
The aluminum (black anodized) plate is arranged for fastening of MatchBox® lasers to a standard 25 mm M6 threaded hole pattern.
- Ensures good heat dissipation into an optical table
- Provides quick fastening of the laser
- Elevates the laser output by 5 mm
- The surface absorbs laser reflections
- Comes with 2 low profile M6 torx screws and a key
A sufficient amount of thermal grease should be used by applying it in a shallow and continuous layer to the bottom part of our lasers! We recommend mounting adapter to an aluminium breadboard. Steel breadboards have poor heat conductivity.
Last edited on:  25 November 2021
| Dimensions (WxDxH), mm||30x62x5|
| Beam height, mm||15.4|
| Coating||Black anode|
| Mounting holes||M6|
| Warranty, months||14|
| Country of origin||Lithuania|
Note: Product specifications are subject to change without prior notice to improve reliability, function or design or otherwise.