Compact TEC-Cooled Mounting Plate For MatchBox
High-end compact stand-alone TEC based mounting plate for MatchBox®. The heatsink can be used with our most popular interface - a Break-out-Box! The heatsink is compatible with AM-C8, AM-C9, and AM-C3 break-out-boxes. This is the most suitable option for those who need high laser beam stability and can't use Fan based heatsinks. However, it is highly recommended to mount a compact TEC-cooled mounting plate on an aluminium breadboard to dissipate the access heat, the TEC produces.
This cooler is an essential accessory for all SLM, DPSS, Combiners, and pulsed lasers!
- Standalone so the heatsink does not need to communicate with a laser
- Can be used with a Break-out-Box
- Compact size
- No built-in fan, so the laser will not experience any fan caused vibrations
- Peltier element ensures constant and stable laser body temperature
- Elevates the laser output by 7 mm
- Three heat dissipation power levels depending on voltage and current input
Note: This accessory only includes compact TEC based heatsink and data cable (USB-micro).
A sufficient amount of thermal grease should be used by applying it in a shallow and continuous layer to the bottom part of our lasers! We recommend mounting adapter to an aluminium breadboard. Steel breadboards have poor heat conductivity.
|Parameter||Minimum Value||Typical Value||Maximum Value|
| Dimensions (WxDxH), mm||-||40x80x25||-|
| Beam height, mm||-||17.4||-|
| Input voltage, VDC||5||9||12|
| Input current, A||1.2||2.2||3|
| Power input connector||-||DC flying leads||-|
| Data connector||-||USB-micro||-|
| Mounting holes||-||M3 or M6||-|
| Mounting bolts length, mm||-||12 or 8||-|
| Warranty, months||-||14||-|
| Country of origin||-||Lithuania||-|