MatchBox Laser Shutter for 16 mm Cage System
AM-B5 combines a manual beam shutter and 16 mm cage (Thorlabs) mounting points in one compact, lightweight and robust unit. The shutter is necessary to comply with CDRH laser safety requirements for lasers in Class 3B and Class 4.
This shutter unit can be used to attach the laser and heatsink assembly to the 16 mm cage system. Furthermore, it can be used to assemble a beam expander, add polarization rotators, waveplates, filters, apertures, and other cage accessories to a laser installation.Features:
- Easy one-click manual close of a laser beam
- Can be used to attach to the 16 mm cage system
- Can be used to assemble a beam expander
- Can be used to add polarization rotators, waveplates, filters
- Easy to mount to most Integrated Optics® heatsinks
- Black anodized, so this shutter absorbs back-reflections
This shutter is designed to be attached to the following heatsinks and adapter plates: AM-H3, AM-H5, AM-H6, AM-H8, AM-H9, AM-H10.
Note: this shutter does not have centering means and thus the beam position of the laser might not be well centered with respect to the center of the clear aperture of the shutter, especially in a vertical direction.
| Body material||Aluminium|
| Coating||Black anodized|
| Thread for optics||No|
| Dimensions (WxDxH), mm||35x9x24|
| Aperture height adjustment||No|
| Clear aperture, mm||4|
| Warranty, months||14|
| Country of origin||Lithuania|