Custom Development of Laser Sources
Have not found a suitable laser?
Integrated Optics is good at low volume, high mix production. Apart of that we are also good in R&D and prototyping and since incorporation we had multiple successful projects with integrators, who needed laser customization or just feasibility studies.
If you have not found a laser source, which matches your requirements, but you think it is potentially achievable with our platforms (direct diode, tapered amplifiers, DPSS, passive Q-Switch, fiber amplifier), then please contact us for custom development. Typically steps are like this:
- Initial discussion.
- NDA (if needed)
- Development cost calculation
- Contract (written agreement or PO)
- Feasibility study
- First model tested in our lab
- First prototype tested in our lab
- Second prototype tested in customer's lab
Areas of interest
Typically we are undertaking custom development projects if a particular task matches our product strategy. Currently we are focussing on following product groups:
- CW laser up to 1 W of output power, from 375 nm to 1550 nm
- Tapered amplifier systems
- Wavelength combiners of 4, 5 channels
- Passive Q-Switched picosecond-nanosecond lasers from 343 nm to 1550 nm
- DPSS MOPA systems
- Fiber MOPA systems