About MatchBox Pulsed Lasers
The MatchBox® Series includes several variants of pulsed lasers. High peak power and short pulse duration lasers are based on a passive Q-Switch laser technique, which has the benefit of fixed pulse energy. This is very convenient for a variety of applications ranging from material processing to LiDAR. Matchbox® lasers show that small dimensions and high performance are not mutually exclusive
- Ultra-compact All-in-One design*
- Thermally stabilized optics
- Monolithic design
- Hermetically sealed
- Automatic power control
- 2nd and 3rd Harmonic generation
- +5VDC input voltage (voltage is upconverted internally to make it suitable for various laser diodes)
A compact TEC-cooled mounting adapter plate is a great cooling unit for good thermal and mechanical stability requiring lasers and setups.
A very efficient, TEC and fan-based, cooler. It is used mainly with high power DPSS and high parameter stability requiring lasers.
- Easy to integrate (smallest enclosure on the market)
- Convenient to arrange in the proximity of a working area (use of fiber pigtails is often not necessary)
- Standard Package (MatchBox®)
- User-friendly software with multiple parameter monitoring
- Low power consumption in standby-mode (important for battery-powered applications)
- Excellent beam pointing angle and beam position accuracy
- High cooling capacity
- Rugged enclosure
- Operational hours counter
- On/Off cycle counter
- Smart over-heat protection
- Power delivery (PD) based power supplies
- Variety of accessories
- Space-saving pinhead connector
What's in the Box?
- Laser Source (integrated power electronics in the same enclosure)
- One thermal film. If a laser is sent mounted on a heatsink with a thermal film, an additional 1 g of thermal grease is included.
- Two screws of M2.5x20 mm for fixing the laser to a mounting plate. Tightening torque 0.25 - 0.35 N·m
- Hex key: 1.5 mm; BN:1169; DIN:911